- Refine the lessons in accordance to the school-based curriculum in order to enhance students’ ability to read and write.
- Facilitate Responsive Classroom Management (RCM) in classroom teaching to foster positive learning atmosphere and self-directed learning attitude.
- Uplift students’ learning interest and sense of achievement through the provision of multidimensional learning opportunities and activities.
- Promote self-directed learning and e-learning to raise students’ learning motives.
- Nurture students’ positive reading habit, positive attitude and values.
- Picture book week
- Picture book stories in classroom
- Chinese day
- Chinese award scheme
- Quiz game
- Chinese carnival
- Chinese calligraphy contest
- Chinese day poem recitation and storytelling contest